Last year has been a great year especially for folks in the BI world with Big Data and other related technologies gaining popularity and growing adoption. I am very happy that I did a couple of sessions on Big Data and also started writing a series of articles on Big Data. It has been a great year with some of my resolutions met and some to be met in this new year 2014. Here is how last year looked like.
Took Trainings/Session on the following Topics
- Big Data
- T-SQL Programming
- Tuning & Optimization
Blogged about the following Topics
- Business Intelligence
- Big Data
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Power Pivot for Excel
- Power Query for Excel (Previously called as Data Explorer)
- # of Followers: 250+
- # of Likes on Facebook Page: 90+
- # of Blog Posts for 2013: 20+
- # of Page Views for 2013: 50K+
- Visitors from 160 different countries
I could not blog sufficiently in 2013 due to tight schedule and travel to customer locations etc. I will try my best to improve upon the blogging frequency in this new year.
Thank You All
Finally, I would like to THANK YOU ALL for your encouragement through various modes of communication (Blog, Email, Social Media, Offline, and more). It helps me stay motivated and continue sharing the knowledge.
Happy New Year 2014
Here’s wishing you a Happy and Prosperous New Year..!!
May you have a Wonderful, Successful, Fun Filled, and Fabulous Year Ahead..!!