- Click on Start -> Run
- Type “mstsc” and click “OK“. This will open the Remote Desktop Connection dialog box.
- Click on “Options>>” in the right bottom corner of this dialog box.
- Click on the “Display” tab.
- In the Display tab adjust the pointer towards “Less” to reduce the size of the RDC window and towards “More” to increase the size of the RDC window. Keeping it at “More” will open a Full Screen window so that the user can exclusively work in the remote desktop/server and can navigate between the windows in the RDC connection using “ALT + TAB“.
- Click on “Connect” and enter the credentials and hit Enter to connect to the remote desktop/server.
Now enjoy a dedicated Full Screen Window/Console for your Remote Desktop Connection.
Take a look at the other Tips and Tricks in this Series on Tips, Tricks, Techniques, and Shortcuts to Improve Productivity, and Design and Coding Skills.