In the last post, we saw SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) Expressions Tips and Tricks. In this post, we will see few tips to improve the end-user experience with SSRS.
SSRS is a great reporting tool and for us to be able to deliver/address most or all of the end-user needs/requirements, we need to have a good understanding of the tool and its capabilities. In this post, we will take a look at the following tips and tricks:
Display Total Number of Pages while Navigating
Display Everything in a Single Page
Display Report Parameter Selection
Display No Rows Error Message
Page Settings for Optimal Printing
To continue reading, catch the full article here: SQL Server Reporting Services Tips and Tricks to Improve the End User Experience.
- SSRS Expressions Tips and Tricks
- Different Ways to Add Custom Colors to SSRS Reports
- Handling Large Number of Categories in a SSRS Pie Chart
- Formatting Date and Time in SSRS Reports
- How to Display Report Execution Time in SSRS