SSRS – SQL Server Reporting Services Report Manager Tips and Tricks
In the last post, we saw SQL Server Reporting Services Tips and Tricks to Improve the End-User Experience. In this post, we will see few tips and tricks on SSRS Report Manager.
Report Manager is a pretty decent interface and offers the necessary functionality for managing reports. In this post, let’s take a look at few very less known uses/features of SSRS Report Manager. In this post, we will take a look at the following tips and tricks:
- Customizing Report Manager Header/Title
- Uploading Custom File Types to Report Manager
- Enable My Reports Feature
To continue reading, catch the full article here: SQL Server Reporting Services Report Manager Tips and Tricks.
- SSRS Expressions Tips and Tricks
- Different Ways to Add Custom Colors to SSRS Reports
- Handling Large Number of Categories in a SSRS Pie Chart
- Formatting Date and Time in SSRS Reports
- How to Display Report Execution Time in SSRS
Posted on September 9, 2013, in Business Intelligence, SQL Server, SSRS, SSRS Tips, Tips 'N' Tricks and tagged Business Intelligence, Microsoft SQL Server, MSBI, Report Manager, Reporting Services, SQL, SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services, SSRS, Tips, Tips & Tricks, Tips and Tricks, Tricks. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.