SSIS – SQL Server Integration Services Connection Manager Tips and Tricks
Connection Managers and Package Configurations are among the most critical components of SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) Packages. It is very essential to have a thorough understanding of these components while working with SSIS.
In this post, we will see following tips and tricks related to Connection Managers and Package Configurations:
- Adding an “Application Name” property to the connection string
- Creating Two Connection Managers for each Database Connection
- Capturing Connection Manager details in Package Configurations
To continue reading, catch the full article here: SQL Server Integration Services Connection Manager Tips and Tricks.
- SSIS – Quickest way to add an existing SSIS Package to a Project
- SSIS – Update Properties of Multiple Tasks in One-Go
- SSIS – Define you own Keyboard Shortcuts in SSIS Package Designer
- SSIS – Ensure Consistency across Packages using Template Packages
Posted on October 21, 2013, in Development Tips, SQL Server, SSIS, SSIS Tips, Tips 'N' Tricks and tagged Microsoft SQL Server, MSBI, SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services, SSIS, Tips, Tips & Tricks, Tips and Tricks, Tricks. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.