Here are the terms and conditions to be kept in mind while referring/browsing through/using the content from this blog:
- The information in this Blogs Posts is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights.
- The content on this blog is provided only for informational purposes and author is not responsible for any loss or liability caused due to the use of information from this blog. Always refer to msdn / Books Online for more up to date and accurate information.
- Readers are advised to try / implement the techniques / articles etc. from this blog in a development environment before implementing it in a live / production environment.
- The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent my employer’s (current and past) view or any other third-party / organization’s view in any way.
- Author may remove those comments which are found inappropriate, abusive, harsh, offensive, and promotional etc. So be considerate while posting comments as your comments are a reflection of you, your qualities and your thought process.