In the last post, we saw SQL Server Reporting Services Tips and Tricks to Improve the End-User Experience. In this post, we will see few tips and tricks on SSRS Report Manager.
Report Manager is a pretty decent interface and offers the necessary functionality for managing reports. In this post, let’s take a look at few very less known uses/features of SSRS Report Manager. In this post, we will take a look at the following tips and tricks:
- Customizing Report Manager Header/Title
- Uploading Custom File Types to Report Manager
- Enable My Reports Feature
To continue reading, catch the full article here: SQL Server Reporting Services Report Manager Tips and Tricks.
- SSRS Expressions Tips and Tricks
- Different Ways to Add Custom Colors to SSRS Reports
- Handling Large Number of Categories in a SSRS Pie Chart
- Formatting Date and Time in SSRS Reports
- How to Display Report Execution Time in SSRS